- 1 lb shrimp (large)
- 1 bag cauliflower pearls
- 1 whole sweet onion (chopped)
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1/3 cup green onions (chopped)
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 1 medium carrot (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium/high heat. Throw in your onions and saute until tender. Mix with vegetables and continue to saute until the cauliflower is no longer frozen.
- Add carrots and green beans and cook until soft. Add frozen cauliflower (or fresh riced cauliflower) to the pan. Heat another skillet with olive oil and ghee.
- While the carrots, cauliflower, green beans and onions are cooking go ahead and cook your shrimp in a separate pan. 3-4 minutes on each side should do the trick.
- Continue mix the vegetables until the cauliflower is no longer frozen.
- Once the shrimp is done, throw it in the pan with all the other mixed veggies. At this point go ahead and add your green onions, aminos, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Push all the rice mixture to the sides of the pan and leave room for a circle in the middle to scramble the eggs.
- Finally, mix all the ingredients together and serve with fresh green onions on top. Add more coconut aminos and seasonings to taste. ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Seafood