Garlic Cauliflower Mash
- 1 bag of cauliflower pearls or rice
- 1/2 cup unsweeted coconut milk/or Orginal Nutpods (canned or culinary)
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 tbsp chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp dry or fresh chives
- 1 tsp pepper
Shrimp and Marinade
- 1 1/2 pounds Jumbo Shrimp (Uncooked)
- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/3 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp ghee (Use for cooking shrimp)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (Use for cooking shrimp)
- In a medium bowl mix together all of the marinade ingredients and allow to shrimp to marinate for 1 to 3 hours.
- In a large skillet melt your ghee and olive oil. Add in your shrimp and allow them to cook 3-5 minutes depending on their size.
- Place a few inches of water in a large pot and place on high heat on the stove. Once water is boiling, add in your cauliflower rice or pearls to the water.
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and return cauliflower.
- Add the cauliflower, ghee, garlic, spices, coconut milk and chicken broth to a Vitamix or food processor.
- Blend together until all ingredients are combined. The cauliflower should be thick and creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a skillet on medium heat and melt your ghee and olive oil.
- Add in your garlic then throw in your spinach.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the top and add salt and pepper. Cook until tender and wilted.
Shrimp & Grits
- Add your cauliflower mash to the bottom of a plate then add your spinach and top with shrimp. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the whole dish and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Shrimp