- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 medium sweet potaotes (cubbed)
- 3 slices premium bacon (no sugar added)
- 3 slices proscuitto
- 1 cup fresh spinach (chopped)
- add more salt and pepper to taste
- 4–6 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cube your sweet potatoes and spread out over the whole sheet pan. Toss in olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Cook your sweet potatoes for 30 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- While your sweet potatoes are cooking, cut up your bacon and proscuitto into smaller pieces and cook on medium heat in cast iron skiillet until crispy.
- Once sweet potatoes are almost done, pull them out and mke room to crack your eggs on the actual sheet pan.
- Add the pan back to the oven and let cook another 3 minutes or until desired doneness for your eggs. ( I am not a fan of runny eggs, so I usually let mine cook a little longer).
- Pull pan out and top with cooked bacon and proscuitto and fresh spinach.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Breakfast