This Sheet Pan Meatloaf and Vegetables is the perfect healthy family meal that requires easy clean-up. Not only is it a yummy meal, but it’s also low-carb, Whole30, paleo, and dairy-free.
- 2 lbs. ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1–8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley (fresh or dry)
- 2–3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 8 tablespoons ketchup, no sugar added ( I use True Made)
- 8 ounces button mini mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 pound green beans, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. To a large mixing bowl, add ground beef or ground turkey, almond flour, and beaten egg. Mix until just combined. Add the small can of tomato sauce, chopped onions salt, pepper, and parsley. Mix everything together until combined.
- Divide the meatloaf mixture into 8 equal portions. Shape each portion into a loaf and place it evenly apart on one side of the prepared sheet pan. Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, place green beans and toss with avocado oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until evenly coated. At the 10 minute mark, remove the meatloaf and add the green beans and mushrooms to the other side of the sheet pan and top each mini meatloaf with 1 tablespoon ketchup.
- Add back to a sheet pan back to the oven for another 15 minutes or until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 165F.
- If you like your veggies a little more crispy, add everything to the sheet pan and cook straight through for 25 minutes. If you like them more crunchy and fresh, only cook for 15 minutes.
- For Whole30, use compliant ketchup like Primal Kitchen or The New Primal.
- Nutritional facts are for ground turkey and reflect 2 mini meatloaves and 1/4 of the green beans and mushrooms.
- Net Carbs is 19 grams for the above.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sheet pan meatloaf and veggies, meatloaf, low carb meal, paleo, family recipe