A twist on the traditional whiskey sour. Bourbon combined with orange juice, lemon juice, orange bitters, simple syrup and grenadine and shaken with an egg white for the perfect foam top.
- 2 ounces bourbon
- ¾ ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 4 dashes orange bitters
- 1/2 tsp grenadine syrup
- 1 egg white
- Orange slices for garnish
- Combine liquid ingredients along with the egg white into shaker with a tight seal.
- Dry shake without ice for 10 seconds, then add a few ice cubes to the shaker and shake again for 20 seconds.
- Strain into a glass and garnish with an orange slice.
- The egg white is key to getting the delicious foam top.
- I prefer orange bitters in my whisky sour, but if you are not a fan you can substitute Angostura Bitters.
- Category: Drinks/Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Whisky Sour, Cocktails, Whisk Sour Cocktails, Classic Cocktails