A creamy Salsa Ranch dressing that is an awesome addition to salads, sweet potato fries and even eggs. If you have a boring dish that needs a little more flavor, this salsa ranch will save the day. Whole30, Keto, Paleo and Dairy Free.
- 1 cup compliant mayo
- 1 /2 tsp salt (more or less to taste)
- 2 tsp dill weed (add more if desired)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut milk (canned, unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup salsa (no sugar added)
- Add the mayo along with the rest of the ingredients to a wide mouth mason jar.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until combined.
- Once combined, check the consistency. If you would like thinner, just add a little more coconut milk and mix together with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or place lid on the jar and store in the fridge for up to one week
- Category: Sauces/Dressing
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 80
- Sugar: 0.2
- Sodium: 204
- Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 0.5
- Protein: 0.3
- Cholesterol: 4
Keywords: Salsa Ranch Dressing, Sauces, Whole30 Dressing, Keto Dressing, Paleo, Dairy Free