- 4– (4-6 oz) chicken breast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini (sliced)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 8 oz bag snapped peas
- 1/2 large yellow onion (sliced)
- 2 (12 oz) bags cauliflower rice
- 2 tsp sesame seed oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- sesame seeds & green onions (for garnish)
- 3/4 cups coconut aminos
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic (pressed)
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour (dissolved in 1 1/2 tbsp water) or 1/4 tsp xanthan gum for Keto
- 2 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 2 tbsp pineapple juice (Omit for Keto)
- 1/4 cup orange juice (omit for Keto and sub 1 1/2 tbsp of Monk Fruit Syrup)
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
Chicken and Veggies
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat along with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Add the chicken breast seasoned with a little salt and pepper and cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature hits 165F.
- Remove and place the chicken breast to the side and cover with aluminium foil to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, clean and prepare the, zucchini, carrots, snapped peas and onions.
- In the same skillet, add 2 tsp of sesame seed oil and heat over medium heat. Add all the veggies and combine together with a wooden spoon and cook until tender, 4-5minutes.
- Cook the cauliflower rice as directed on the packaging.
- Remove the chicken from the foil and cut into cubes using a knife. Transfer the cubed chicken into a large bowl. Slowly pour the teriyaki sauce over the chicken and combine using a spoon.
- Build the bowls by adding the cauliflower rice to the bottom of the bowl and top with the chicken and veggies. Garnish with sesame seeds and and green onions. Enjoy!
- Add in the coconut aminos, sesame seed oil, orange and pineapple juice, garlic and ground ginger to a saucepan over medium heat. Mix together with a spoon until combined.
- Once the mixture comes to a slow boil add in the tapioca dissolved in water and combine. Turn heat to low. As it continues to heat the sauce will become thicker. Once thick, remove from heat.
- For Keto remove all fruit juices for Monk Fruit Syrup. This will no longer be Whole30 when adding Monk Fruit.
- Remove the carrots in the stir fry for full Keto.
- Nutritional Facts for ingredients listed: 367 calories/15 Fat/ 28 Carbs/ 3 Fibers./ 8 Sugars/ 28 Protein
- Nutritional Facts for Keto: Carrots and fruit juices removed. Sub 1 1/2 tbsp Monk Fruit Sweetener: 311 Calories/ 15 Fat/ 14 Carbs/ 3 Fibers/ 2 Sugars/ 27 Protein: 11 NET carbs
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Whole30 Chicken Teriyaki, Keto, Paleo, Better Than Takeout