- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) vodka
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) coffee liqueur such as Kahlua*
- 3 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- Whipped cream, cinnamon sticks and pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup*
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar*
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Ingredients in the cocktail shaker: Add ice, coffee liqueur, vodka and pumpkin spice into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake: Shake vigorously for 20 seconds or so.
- Pour over ice: I love using crushed ice in all my cocktails recipes. If you want the best ice tray for crushed ice, click here
- Rim and Garnish: Cover the rim of the glasses with maple syrup and roll in the sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Pour the cocktail over the ice, top with whipped cream and enjoy!
- Feel free to substitute Monk Fruit sweetener for coconut sugar
- Feel free to substitute Monk Fruit Syrup for maple syrup.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks/Cocktail
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 385
- Sugar: 19
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 32
- Protein: 2
Keywords: Pumpkin Pie White Russian, White Russian Cocktail, Fall Cocktails, Cocktail, thanksgiving cocktail