- 1 1/2 cup pomogrante seeds
- 1 avocado (cubed)
- 3 tbsp Cilantro (washed and dices)
- 1/2 red onion (finley chopped)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove seeds from the pomegranate and throw into the bowl.
- Chop your onions, avocados, and cilantro and add to the bowl with the pom seeds.
- Add the juice of one lime and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all together.
- Pop in the fridge and let the flavors merry together for an hour or so and enjoy.
- Serves with crackers, chips or veggies. In addition, will add flavor to any protein.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Salsa
- Cuisine: Appetizers