- 1 8-ounce can crescents rolls
- 24 pepperoni slices (3 per roll)
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce + more for dipping
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter or ghee melted
- 2–3 teaspoons Italian seasoning (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent rolls onto a baking sheet lined with a silicon baking mat. Separate into triangles. Place 1 tablespoon of marinara sauce in each along with 3 pepperonis on the widest side of the triangle. Sprinkle each roll with 1 tablespoon or so of shredded mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle the top of the cheese with a little Italian seasoning. Roll the wide end to the smaller tip of the crescent. Place on a coated baking pan.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat the ghee or butter until melted and mix in the Italian seasoning, garlic powder and a small pinch of salt to taste. Once the rolls are finished cooking, brush each one with melted Italian seasoned butter onto crescent rolls.
- Serve warm with additional marinara sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-14 minutes
- Category: Appetizer/Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 252
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 550
- Fat: 19
- Carbohydrates: 13
- Protein: 10
- Cholesterol: 48
Keywords: Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls, Pizza Rolls, Kid Friendly, Pizza