Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls filled with marinara sauce, pepperonis, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning and topped with melted butter and garlic. Kid friendly, minimal ingredients and can be done 15 minutes or less.
- 1 8-ounce can crescents rolls
- 24 pepperoni slices (3 per roll)
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce + more for dipping
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter or ghee melted
- 2–3 teaspoons Italian seasoning (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent rolls onto a baking sheet lined with a silicon baking mat. Separate into triangles. Place 1 tablespoon of marinara sauce in each along with 3 pepperonis on the widest side of the triangle. Sprinkle each roll with 1 tablespoon or so of shredded mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle the top of the cheese with a little Italian seasoning. Roll the wide end to the smaller tip of the crescent. Place on a coated baking pan.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat the ghee or butter until melted and mix in the Italian seasoning, garlic powder and a small pinch of salt to taste. Once the rolls are finished cooking, brush each one with melted Italian seasoned butter onto crescent rolls.
- Serve warm with additional marinara sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
- Category: Appetizer/Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 252
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 550
- Fat: 19
- Carbohydrates: 13
- Protein: 10
- Cholesterol: 48
Keywords: Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls, Pizza Rolls, Kid Friendly, Pizza