Coconut Rum, fresh fruit juices, coconut water, and grenadine make this pineapple rum punch cocktail a summer favorite. Garnish with a lime wedge and a delicate flower to take it over the top.
- 3 oz coconut water
- 3 oz coconut rum
- 0.5 lime juice, fresh
- 2.5 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz orange juice
- splash of grenadine or my strawberry syrup
- lime slices for garnish
- Fill a shaker with ice along with coconut rum, coconut water, lime juice, pineapple juice, and orange juice. Shake for 20 seconds.
- Strain the liquid into the glass
- Pour a splash of grenadine into the glass and garnish with a lime slice and enjoy!
- If you want the same look as my cocktail, don’t add the grenadine to the shaker. Make sure to add a splash in the glass. It will settle towards the bottom and give it that pretty color.
- Category: Drinks/Cocktail
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pineapple Rum Punch Cocktail, Drinks, Happy Hour, Rum, Cocktail