A refreshing and light unsweetened peach mint ied tea that is perfect for summer.
- 4 family-sized black tea bags ( Lipton or Luzianne or 12 individual tea bags)
- 2 Whole peaches (Sliced)
- 5 Mint Leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove from heat.
- Steep the tea bags for 5-6 minutes. Dunk the tea bags a few times in the water to fully hydrate. Remove the bags.
- Add tea to a pitcher and add 3 more quarts of water to the tea base. This will make a gallon of unsweetened tea.
- Add pitcher to the refrigerator until very cold or at least 3 to 4 hours
- Add sliced peaches, mint and lemon juice. Let sit another hour.
- Serve over ice with fresh mint.
- Category: Drink