- 2 large fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup Monk Fruit granulated sweetener
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Add all of the popsicle ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Add the ingredients for the crisp to a food processor and pulse until combined and crumbly.
- To each popsicle mold, add a spoonful of the crisp.
- Pour the peach mixture over the top of the crisp in each mold. Don’t fill completely to the top, leave about a 1/2 inch or so.
- Sprinkle the remaining crisp on top of the peach mixture.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least four hours or overnight.
- When ready to pop out the popsicles, run a little warm water around the outside of the molds for just a few seconds and gently remove the popsicles.
- If you have an almond allergy, feel free to sub coconut milk.
- If you do not have fresh peaches on hand, sub 3 cups of frozen peaches
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: Paleo, Dairy Free
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 30
- Sugar: 3
- Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 3.6
- Protein: 1
Keywords: Peach Crisp Popsicles, Popsicles, Peach Popsicles, Peaches