Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp monk fruit sweetener, Keto ((or sub maple syrup for Paleo))
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
Chia Seed Pudding
- Add the cocoa powder, monk fruit sweetener, salt, vanilla and unsweetened almond milk to a bowl. Add in the 1/2 cup chia seeds and mix together until combined and smooth. Allow to sit in the fridge overnight or at least 3 hours until the mixture becomes thick and creamy like pudding.
- Top with berry compote and cacoa nibs.
- Category: Breakfast