These onion and chive mixed nuts are the perfect snack or salad topping option. These crunchy treats are Whole30, Keto and Paleo compliant and taste identical to a sour cream and onion potato chip.
- 3 1/2 cups mixed unsalted nuts (pecans, cashews, pistachios, almonds and hazelnuts)
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt (or more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add 3 1/2 cups of mixed nuts (a blend of cashews, pecans, hazelnuts, pistachios, and almonds along with the olive oil and seasoning. Mix together until evenly combined.
- Place the coated mixed nuts on the parchment paper.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. All ovens cook differently, so make sure to keep an eye on the mixed nuts so they don’t burn. Remove pan from oven and allow to cool before serving. for ( If desired sprinkle a pinch of salt over all the nuts right when they come out of the oven.)-
Note: Make sure to keep an eye on the nuts as the cook to make sure they don’t burn.
- Category: Appetizer, Snack