- 2 lbs lean ground beef, 90/10 (32 ounces)
- 1–8 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh salsa
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup + 2 1/2 tbsp almond flour (4.5 oz)
- 1/2 cup chopped onions (4 oz)
- Fresh guacamole, salsa and red onions for topping.
- 1 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 350. Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients for the meatloaf including the seasoning. Mix together with a spoon or your hands until completely combined.
- Divide the meat mixture evenly into each cup of the muffin tin.
- Transfer the muffin tin to the oven and bake for about 25 minutes until the internal temp reaches 160F.
- Remove from the oven once they are finished cooking and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Top each meatloaf muffin with 1 tbsp of guacamole, 1 tsp salsa and red onions.
- If your meat mixture is still a little wet (depending on the type of salsa you used) You may want to add another tbsp or so of almond flour.
- These are perfect for meal prep. Simple store in a air tight container without the toppings. They will also freeze up to 3 months in the fridge.
- Macro breakdown per muffin without toppings: 158Calories/3Carbs/1Sugar/20Protein
- Nutritional information below is calculated using 1 tbsp of guacamole as the topping and 1 tsp of salsa per muffin.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Appetizer/Entree/Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 Meatloaf Muffin
- Calories: 185
- Sugar: 1.5
- Sodium: 123.6
- Fat: 7.6
- Carbohydrates: 5.1
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 20.7
- Cholesterol: 122.7
Keywords: taco, meatloaf, meatloaf muffins, meal prep, whole30, keto, paleo, macro friendly