- 4 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 smashed banana
- 2 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 Cup Almond butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Use a a 8×8 baking pan or 8×4-inch loaf pan( to get thicker brownies), greased with coconut oil.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together all of your wet ingredients.
- In a separate mixing bowl add in all of your dry ingredients and mix together until everything is combined.
- Add your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients in 1/4 cup increments. This is to make sure it blends nicely together. Make sure you are using a rubber spatula to fold all the ingredients together. I have attached a picture of what your batter will look like once combined.
- Use your rubber spatula, scrapping the sides of the bowl and transfer the batter evenly to your baking dish.
- Add to the oven and bake between 25-30 minutes. I usually bake mine at 27 minutes for a gooey texture. If you like your brownies harder, I would suggest baking for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour and top with chopped walnuts and a little touch of sea salt.
- Note: The longer they cool the harder they will get. After 1 hour of cooling they will still be pretty gooey.
Here is a list of ingredients I buy off Amazon. Simply click on the link to be directed to the product.
Almond Flour, Cocoa, Walnuts, and Coconut Sugar
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Cuisine: Dessert