- 1 whole Lime
- 1 whole lemon
- handful fresh mint
- 2 8oz cups
- 2 cups water
- 3 tsp honey or agave nectar ((1 1/2 tsp per cup))
- Fill 2 8oz glasses with crushed ice and add 1 1/2 tsp of honey or agave nectar to the ice.
- Cut your lemon and limes in half. Use the juice of half the lemon and half the lime in each glass. (This is tart, so if you are not a fan, you may want to cut this portion to meet your needs)
- Once you have added your lemon and lime juice, add in your fresh mint and and a couple of lemon and lime slices.
- Once you have your lemon and lime juices, add in fresh or sparkling water to fill the rest of the glass.
- Use a spoon and stir the mocktail until the honey or nectar is combined.
Note: This drink is a bit tart but goes really well with the honey. If you are not a fan of tart, cut your lemon and lime juice or add more honey or agave to meet your taste buds.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cuisine: Mocktail