My 4-ingredient Keto Strawberry Simple Syrup is insanely delicious and can elevate any homemade drink or cocktail. No sugar added and only Paleo, Keto, Dairy-Free. Only 1 NET carb per serving!
- 16 oz strawberries, cleaned and sliced in half
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/4 cup monk fruit*
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Combine the strawberries and water in a medium saucepan set over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer, and cook for 15-20 minutes, until the liquid is deep red and the strawberries are soft.
- Pour this mixture over a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl. Make sure not to press down on the strawberries. Otherwise, your syrup will be cloudy.
- Add the syrup back to the saucepan along with the monk fruit and lemon juice. Add back to the stovetop over medium-high heat and bring to a boil and remove.
Transfer the strawberry simple syrup to a mason jar or glass jar with a lid. Chill the strawberry simple syrup in the fridge for an hour or two until cold, then enjoy!
- Store in a mason jar or glass jar with a lid. This will stay good for about a week in the fridge.
If you are not Keto or low carb you can use coconut sugar instead of monk fruit.
- Category: Drinks/Cocktail
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Strawberry simple syrup, keto syrup, keto, paleo, cocktails,