- 12 large eggs, beaten
- 1 pound of sausage
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk, canned unsweetened
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup dairy-free shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small can diced chilies
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick oil spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the olive oil along with the garlic and onions. Cook until fragrant. Crumble in the sausage and cook together for 5-6 minutes or until sausage is cooked.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs. Add in the cooked sausage mixture, parsley, coconut milk, tomatoes, cheese, chilies, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix together until combined.
Add egg mixture halfway up into each tin of a greased muffin tin.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, until set. Let cool slightly, then serve OR store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and reheat when ready to serve.
- If you are not dairy-free you can sub heavy cream for coconut milk and regular mozzarella cheese.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop/Oven
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Egg Muffins, Keto, Low Carb Breakfast