Keto Sausage Balls made with almond flour, ground pork sausage, dairy free cream cheese, an egg, shallots and seasoning. The perfect appetizer or everyday snack. Only 1 NET carb per serving. Whole30, Keto, Paleo and Gluten Free.
- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage, cooked
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 oz. cream cheese (Dairy Free, I use Kitehill)
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons baking powder*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots*
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and mix together until completely combined.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Use a medium ice cream scoop or even a small cookie scoop to portion the dough. I usually like using an ice cream scoop to roll bigger balls, but feel free to make them whatever size you want. Place the dough on the baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the bottoms are browned.
- Serve with your favorite marinara or pizza sauce and enjoy!
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 large ball or 2 small balls
- Calories: 112
- Sodium: 203
- Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 32
Keywords: Sausage Balls, Keto Appetizers, Keto, Whole30, Dairy Free, Appetizers