- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbsp instant coffee
- 1 1/2 tbsp granulated monk fruit or erythritol
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In a medium bowl add the hot water and the monk fruit sweetener. Stir until dissolved and then add in the instant coffee.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, begin mixing on high for 3-4 minutes or until the mixture becomes thick and fluffy. Spoon in the pumpkin puree and mix together, but don’t overmix. Just a quick stir to combine.
- Pour the almond milk over a glass of ice.
- Top the milk with the fluffy coffee and mix together with the milk. For best taste, make sure to mix in the milk completely.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Italian
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Dalgona, Keto Coffee, Whipped Coffee, Paleo, Dairy Free, Pumpkin Coffee