- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup ghee or vegan butter, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 1 large egg
Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- 1/2 cup granulated monk fruit
- 2 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a sheet tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, monk fruit, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
- Add in the egg, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, and ghee. Mix all ingredients with a wooden spoon until it becomes a dough-like consistency. In another bowl mix together the cinnamon and granulated monk fruit.
- Divide into 12-14 large spoonfuls. Roll into a ball and roll in the sugar and cinnamon. Coat evenly. Transfer to the baking pan and press down slightly to make them flatter. Bake 14-15minutes or until golden brown on the side.
Cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes then slide a spatula under each cookie. Transfer onto a cooling rack.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
- As the cookies sit when taking out of the oven, they will harden a bit.
- If you are not keto, feel free to sub coconut sugar for the monk fruit sweetener.
- 4 NET carbs per cookie
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert/Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Keto, Cookies, Pumpkin, Fall