- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cupcake pan with 12 paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the all the dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in ¼-cup increments.
- Use a handheld or stand mixer and mix on medium to high speed until all and combine all the ingredients are combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips with the spatula.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the paper liners. Fill about 3/4 of each liner with batter.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and transfer to a rack and allow to cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes.
- If leftovers, store in an airtight container. Will last 4 days.
- All ovens run different. I recommend putting them on the bottom rack just so the tops don’t burn.
- Sub peanut butter for almond butter if desired. They will not be considered Paleo then.
- Sub coconut sugar for Monk Fruit if not following strict keto.
- I love Lily’s chocolate chips for Keto.
- For Paleo, use Hu dark chocolate.
- Nutrition is calculated using Lily’s Chocolate Chips, almond butter and monk fruit sweetener.
- Category: Dessert/Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Paleo, Gluten Free, Keto
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 147
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 104
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 6
- Cholesterol: 31
Keywords: Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, Muffins, Keto, Paleo, Healthy Dessert