This Keto Pesto Grilled Cheese takes things up a notch with homemade pesto, dairy-free mozzarella cheese, keto bread, and ghee. This gourmet sandwich will hit the spot and make you feel fancy! Keto and Dairy Free
- 2 slices Carbonaut Gluten-Free Keto Bread
- 2 tablespoon vegan butter
- 2 tablespoons vegan pesto
- 2 sliced plant-based mozzarella cheese
- Spread the pesto on each slice of the bread. Top with mozzarella cheese and close the sandwich and press firmly on the top.
- In a medium skillet, heat about 1 tablespoon of vegan butter over medium-low heat until just melted.
- Place your sandwich in the skillet and spread the remaining vegan butter over the top of the sandwich.
Cook on each side for about 5-6 minutes on low heat or until each side is a nice crispy golden brown.
Click here for my Vegan Pesto recipe
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Stovetop