- 2 slices Carbonaut Gluten-Free Keto Bread
- 2 tablespoon vegan butter
- 2 tablespoons vegan pesto
- 2 sliced plant-based mozzarella cheese
- Spread the pesto on each slice of the bread. Top with mozzarella cheese and close the sandwich and press firmly on the top.
- In a medium skillet, heat about 1 tablespoon of vegan butter over medium-low heat until just melted.
- Place your sandwich in the skillet and spread the remaining vegan butter over the top of the sandwich.
Cook on each side for about 5-6 minutes on low heat or until each side is a nice crispy golden brown.
Click here for my Vegan Pesto recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Stovetop
- Diet: Gluten Free