This Keto “Pasta” Salad is not only delicious, but also Keto, Paleo, Whole30 and Gluten Free. Hearts of Palm noodles, diced cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, and red onions all tossed in a homemade Italian dressing and topped with crispy bacon.
- 2 packages of Angel Hair Hearts of Palm Noodles (I used Natural Heaven)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 mini cucumbers, quartered
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumble
1/2 cup olive oil
3 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried chives
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Remove the Hearts of Palm noodles from the package and place into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 2 minutes in the microwave.
- Transfer the cooked noodles to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the cucumbers, tomatoes and red onions.
- In a blender, add the olive oil, Dijon, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Add in the rest of the dried herbs (oregano, basil and chives) and mix together with a spoon.
- Pour the dressing over the noodles and veggies and mix with a large wooden spoon until combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a lid. Store in the fridge overnight.
- Before serving give the salad a good mix and top with the crumbled cooked bacon.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This salad will last in the fridge 4-5 days.
- Make sure to mix the dried herbs into the dressing with a spoon. This will give the salad great texture.
- The dressing can separate overnight, so it is important to make sure you give the salad a good mix after sitting overnight.
- Category: Side Dish/ Salad
- Cuisine: Whole30, Paleo, Keto
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 549
- Fat: 28
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 12
Keywords: "Pasta" Salad, Keto Salad, Cold Salad, Whole30. Salad Recipes