- 2 packages of Angel Hair Hearts of Palm Noodles (I used Natural Heaven)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 mini cucumbers, quartered
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumble
1/2 cup olive oil
3 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried chives
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Remove the Hearts of Palm noodles from the package and place into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 2 minutes in the microwave.
- Transfer the cooked noodles to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the cucumbers, tomatoes and red onions.
- In a blender, add the olive oil, Dijon, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Add in the rest of the dried herbs (oregano, basil and chives) and mix together with a spoon.
- Pour the dressing over the noodles and veggies and mix with a large wooden spoon until combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a lid. Store in the fridge overnight.
- Before serving give the salad a good mix and top with the crumbled cooked bacon.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This salad will last in the fridge 4-5 days.
- Make sure to mix the dried herbs into the dressing with a spoon. This will give the salad great texture.
- The dressing can separate overnight, so it is important to make sure you give the salad a good mix after sitting overnight.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: Overnight
- Category: Side Dish/ Salad
- Cuisine: Whole30, Paleo, Keto
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 549
- Fat: 28
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 12
Keywords: "Pasta" Salad, Keto Salad, Cold Salad, Whole30. Salad Recipes