The perfect Keto Mediterranean Greek Salad. This salad is not only a breeze to make, but it’s also super healthy. It requires simple and fresh ingredients that are coated in a yummy homemade Greek dressing. The perfect side dish to serve with any protein option.
- 1 1/2 pounds cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large seedless cucumber, quartered
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 3/4 Kalamative olives, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup banana peppers
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 cup Feta cheese crumbles (optional)
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon granulated Monk Fruit*
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Add all of the Greek dressing ingredients to a mason jar and shake until well to blend. Season with any additional salt to taste. Place the dressing to the side.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, artichoke hearts, banana peppers, parsley, olives, and feta to a large mixing bowl. Right before serving add the dressing over the top and gently toss until evenly coated. (Here you can use half the dressing recipe or the full depending on your preference.
- Store any leftovers in an air-tight container and store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- Category: Side Dish/ Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: Greek Salad, Mediterranean Salad, Keto Salad, Salad