This Lobster Scampi “Pasta” is a keto lovers dream. Hearts of Palm veggie noodles with ghee, garlic, shallots, lemon juice and lobster. Garnished with fresh parsley and salt/pepper. Keto, Whole30, Paleo and Dairy Free. 5 Net Carbs per serving!
- Take a sharp pair of kitchen shears and cut straight down the middle of the shell all the way to the fin. Using your thumbs, pry open the shell to reveal the meat. Bring a large stockpot of salted water to a boil. Reduce heat slightly and keep water at a gentle boil. Add the lobster tails, and boil until they are bright red and their meat turns white and tender. Each tail should take about 1 minute per ounce to cook. Remove tails with metal tongs, a slotted spoon, or by straining. Remove the lobster meat and chop into chunks.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add 1 tablespoon of the ghee along with the minced garlic and diced shallot. Cook 3-4 minutes together. Remove the hearts of palm veggie pasta from the package and add it to the skillet. Add the rest of the ghee, lemon juice, and lemon zest along with the chopped lobster to the hearts of palm pasta.
- Mix together until all components of the recipe is combined. Allow to cook on medium together for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!
- If you don’t want to use Natural Heaven, Hearts of Palm Noodles, feel free to sub spaghetti squash or zoodles.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 333
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 1695
- Fat: 19
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 32
- Cholesterol: 257
Keywords: Lobster Scampi, Keto, Keto Recipes, Lobster, Paleo, Whole30, Dairy Free