This Keto Loaded Avocado Toast is filling and satisfying. Topped with creamy avocado, tomato salad, Everything But The Bagel Seasoning, balsamic reduction and micro greens. Perfect for brunch, breakfast or a snack.
- 2 slices Carbonaut Seeded Bread
- 1 small avocado
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons diced red onions
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2–3 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- salt/pepper to taste
- Garnish with micro greens and drizzle with balsamic vinegar reduction
- Toast your slice of bread until golden and firm.
- Remove the pit from your avocado. Use a big spoon to scoop out the flesh. Put it in a bowl and mash it up with a fork until it’s as smooth as you like it.
- Spread avocado on top of each slice of toast. Sprinkle the tops with Everything But The Bagel Seasoning.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the sliced tomatoes, diced onions, chopped basil, lemon juice, and salt/pepper. Mix together.
- Add a spoonful of this mixture to the top of the smashed avocado. Drizzle each with balsamic reduction and garnish with fresh micro greens.
- You can find balsamic reduction in the grocery store where the vinegars are located
- Category: Brunch/Breakfast
- Method: Toaster
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Avocado Toast, Vegan, Keto, Avocado, Low Carb Breakfast