These Keto Gingerbread Muffins are the perfect holiday treat. A sweet gingerbread batter baked to perfection and topped with a sweet glaze. Only 3 NET carbs per muffin! Paleo, Keto, Dairy Free and Gluten Free.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup granulated Monk Fruit sweetener
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk, unsweetened
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered Swerve
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon melted ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
OPTIONAL: Cinnamon Topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cupcake pan with 12-14 paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry mix. In a large bowl, whisk together the wet mix. Using a rubber spatula, fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in ¼-cup increments.
- Use a handheld or stand mixer and mix on medium to high speed until all and combine all the ingredients are combined. Spoon the batter evenly into the paper liners. Fill about 3/4 of each liner with batter.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the muffins from the oven and transfer to a rack and allow to cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes.
- This stage is optional: Melt 1/4 cup of ghee and use a basting brush to coat the tops of the muffins. Mix together 2 tablespoons Monk Fruit sweetener with cinnamon. Sprinkle over the top of the melted ghee.
- For the glaze, mix the powdered sweetener, coconut milk and vanilla in a medium bowl. Drizzle over the tops of each muffin.
- If leftovers, store in an airtight container. Will last up to 1 week
- You can use coconut sugar for the granulated Monk Fruit sweetener if you are not Keto. This will still go under Paleo.
- Substitute coconut oil for ghee if needed.
- Category: Dessert/Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 175
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 36.1
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 5
- Cholesterol: 53
Keywords: Keto Muffins, Gingerbread Muffins with Glaze, Paleo, Paleo Deserts, Holiday Desserts