This Keto French Onion Dip is a creamy and delectable dip is filled with minimal ingredients and can be whipped up in no time. Pair it with sliced cucumbers or mini peppers for the perfect appetizer. Keto, Whole30 and Dairy Free. Only 4 NET carbs per serving!
- 1 (12 ounce) container dairy free sour cream (Forager)
- 4 ounces dairy free cream cheese* (Kite Hill)
- 1 1/2 large sweet onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon parsley (fresh or dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Melt the ghee in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions to the butter and cook for 5 minutes, stirring. Then reduce the heat to medium low and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once carnalized, remove from stove and allow to cool.
- To a large mixing bowl add all of the ingredients including the caramelized onions. Using a hand held mixer, mix on medium speed until combined.
- Serve immediately or for best results, chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Category: Appetizer/Dip
- Method: Stovetop
- Serving Size: 1 serving (2 ounces)
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 191
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 30
Keywords: Keto French Onion Dip, Dip, Whole30, Keto, Dairy Free, Gluten Free