This Keto BLT Dip has all the amazing flavors of a real BLT. It’s base is a dairy free mixture of cream cheese and sour cream and topped with lettuce, tomatoes and crumbled bacon. Use cucumbers for dipping! Keto, Paleo, DF and Whole30.
- 1– 8 oz. container dairy free cream cheese (I used Kite Hill)
- 1/3 cup dairy free sour cream (I used Forager)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt/pepper to taste
- 5–6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- In a large bowl, add the tub of cream cheese, sour cream, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Use a handheld mixer to combine.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into a serving bowl of choice and spread out evenly. Layer with the shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and chopped cooked bacon.
- Serve with sliced cucumbers or mini peppers!
- Enjoy! Will last in the fridge up to one week if stored in an air tight container.
- If you are not dairy free, feel free to sub real cream cheese and sour cream for my dairy free options.
- Category: Dips/Appetizer
- Cuisine: Whole30, Paleo, Keto
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 175
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 590
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 6
- Cholesterol: 34
Keywords: BLT, BLT Dip, Keto Appetizers, Whole30, Dairy Free, Paleo