Need the perfect appetizer? I got you covered with these crispy and savory Bacon Wrapped Zucchini Fries that are exploding with flavor. To make them complete, be sure to dip in ranch dressing.
- Preheat oven to 425F and coat a baking sheet with cooking spray or foil. Prepare the zucchini by removing the ends with a knife and cutting in half then into 1/2-inch strips.
- In a shallow bowl, add the almond flour along with the garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir with a spoon to combine.
- In a separate shallow bowl, wish the 2 eggs together.
- Working in batches, dip the zucchini strips into egg mixture with one hand, shake to remove excess and transfer to the other hand and roll in the almond flour mixture. Transfer coated zucchini strips to the prepared baking sheet.
- Transfer coated zucchini strips to the prepared baking sheet.
- On a cutting board place the 12 slices of bacon and cut each in half. Carefully take the bacon and wrap around each zucchini fry and lay bake on the bacon sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the bacon is crisp and sizzling.
- Dip in homemade ranch dressing and enjoy.
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish
- Method: Oven/Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Keto, Whole30
- Serving Size: 2 fries
- Calories: 310
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 442
- Fat: 21
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 10