- 1.5 lbs uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1 large egg, beaten
Air Fryer Shrimp
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, add the almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, parsley, and salt/pepper and mix together.
- In a small bowl, add the beaten egg.
- Dip each shrimp in the egg then the flour mixture. Place on a plate until all shrimp are completely coated.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and add the shrimp in to where they are not touching (You may have to cook in 2 batches).
- Spray the top of the shrimp with cooking spray and set the air fryer to 380F and cook for 9-10 minutes making sure to flip the shrimp halfway through. Once flipped, spray the shrimp with another round of cooking spray.
Sweet Chili Sauce
- I usually use a 2 step process for coating my shrimp. However, if you want a thicker coating, feel free to double dip the shrimp. Dip the shrimp in the egg then the flour mixture and repeat the process.
- Nutrition is calculated without the sauce. It is for the shrimp ONLY.
- Category: Appetizer/Sauce/Entree
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Keto/Paleo
- Calories: 290
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 395
- Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 31
- Cholesterol: 219
Keywords: Air Fryer Shrimp, Air Fryer Shrimp, Keto, Whole30, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo