- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on medium-high speed until the matcha powder is completely dissolved. Around 30 seconds or so.
- Add more sweetener to taste, if desired.
- Fill a large glass with ice.
- Pour the matcha latte over the ice and top with your favorite dairy free whipped cream and enjoy.
- For Whole30, omit the sweetener and canned whipped cream.
- For Whole30 whipped cream, chill a can of unsweetened coconut milk and place in a bowl and whip using a hand mixer for 30-4o seconds on high until thick and creamy.
- For additional nutrition, feel free to add 2 tsp of unsweetened collagen to the blender.
- Category: Beverages/Drinks
- Serving Size: 1 latte
- Calories: 79
- Sugar: 0.6
- Sodium: 242
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Protein: 2.2
- Cholesterol: 4.6