- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat, picked and drained
- 8 ounces dairy-free cream cheese Kite Hill (or regular cream cheese will work)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (link to my homemade mayo)
- 1 tbsp Franks hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ⅓ cup chopped onions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp vegan butter (or regular if not DF)
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 ½ tbsp nutritional yeast (or sub shredded cheese)
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- ½ tsp ground mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat and add the butter along with the minced garlic and onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- In a large bowl mix together the crab meat, dairy-free cream cheese, mayo, lemon juice, hot sauce, seasonings (except for nutritional yeast) along with the cooked onions and garlic. Mix together until combined.
- Grease a 2-quart baking dish or cast-iron skillet and add the crab mixture evenly. Sprinkle the top with nutritional yeast or you can sub cheese here. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Category: Appetizer/Dip
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cajun crab dip, hot crab dip, keto dips, dairy free dip