This Hibachi Shrimp Veggie Pasta tastes identical to the Japanese Hibachi Grill. Hearts of Palm Pasta mixed with shrimp, mushrooms, shallots, garlic, tossed in Bang bang Sauce and garnished with parsley. Whole30, Keto, Paleo and Gluten/Dairy Free.
Hibachi Shrimp Veggie Pasta
- 1.5 lbs large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 (9 oz) packages Natural Heavens Angel Hair Veggie Pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup Bang Bang Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnish
Bang Bang Sauce
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp compliant sriracha sauce (see notes)
- Heat 2 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shallot and mushrooms and cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook another 2 minutes.
- Transfer the shrimp to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Sauté until cooked through (both sides will be pink and opaque), about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the hearts of palm veggie pasta from the bags and add to the skillet.
- Using tongs, toss the veggie pasta with the shrimp, garlic mushrooms and shallots until completely combined. Cook together for another 3 minutes or so.
- While cooking, mix the bang bang sauce by adding everything to a bowl and mixing with a spoon until combined.
- Transfer the sauce to the pasta and mix together until everything is coated.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy.
- Category: Entrees
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Whole30, Gluten Free, Keto
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 293
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 390
- Fat: 21
- Carbohydrates: 4.5
- Fiber: 0.5
- Protein: 24
- Cholesterol: 194
Keywords: Hibachi Shrimp, Veggie Pasta, Keto Recipes, Gluten Free, Whole30 Recipes