Hibachi Shrimp Veggie Pasta
- 1.5 lbs large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 (9 oz) packages Natural Heavens Angel Hair Veggie Pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup Bang Bang Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnish
Bang Bang Sauce
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp compliant sriracha sauce (see notes)
- Heat 2 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shallot and mushrooms and cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook another 2 minutes.
- Transfer the shrimp to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Sauté until cooked through (both sides will be pink and opaque), about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the hearts of palm veggie pasta from the bags and add to the skillet.
- Using tongs, toss the veggie pasta with the shrimp, garlic mushrooms and shallots until completely combined. Cook together for another 3 minutes or so.
- While cooking, mix the bang bang sauce by adding everything to a bowl and mixing with a spoon until combined.
- Transfer the sauce to the pasta and mix together until everything is coated.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy.
- Click here to grab my Whole30 Homemade Mayo recipe
- For compliant sriracha sauce I love using YellowBird Organic or Sky Valley
- If you have leftovers, store in an airtight container for up to 4 days in the fridge
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Entrees
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Whole30, Gluten Free, Keto
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 293
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 390
- Fat: 21
- Carbohydrates: 4.5
- Fiber: 0.5
- Protein: 24
- Cholesterol: 194
Keywords: Hibachi Shrimp, Veggie Pasta, Keto Recipes, Gluten Free, Whole30 Recipes