- 2 lb Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 whole lemon (juiced)
- 3 1/2 tbsp dill weed
- 3 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 3 tbsp parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- Prepare the wings by placing them on a paper towel and pat dry
- Place the wings in a bowl and drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil and juice from 1 lemon. Sprinkle the seasoning in, turning until each wing is covered.
- Keep a little extra seasoning to sprinkle on the wings in the middle of cooking. This gives the wings an extra crispiness and flavor.
- Add a rack to a baking sheet and place all of the wings on top of the rack. (The wire rack allows the wings to get crispy all the way around).
- Add the baking sheet to the oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes then remove the wings from the oven and sprinkle more seasoning evenly on the wings.
- Add back to the oven to cook for 15-20 more minutes.
- Serve with ranch and veggies. See below in the notes for a link to my homemade ranch recipe.
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish