A healthy cookie, really? Yes, my No Bake Chocolate Protein Cookies are simply delicious. Each one of these cookies has 6 grams of protein and is the perfect treat for your sweet tooth. Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Macro friendly.
- In a medium bowl, combine the rolled oats and protein powder. Stir together and give it a mix.
- In a small sauce pan combine the almond milk, peanut butter, syrup, vanilla extract, salt and cocoa powder. Place on stove top over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once everything is completely dissolved and combined, pour this mixture over the oats and protein powder.
- Mix together with a spoon until combined.
- Place the batter in the fridge for 10 minutes to set. This step is a must to get the perfect size cookies.
- Spoon a dollop of chilled batter onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Form the cookie into desired shape and size.
- Before serving, I suggest adding the pan to the freezer for 10 minutes or so. This will allow them to keep their shape and not fall apart.
- Store any leftovers in an air tight container in the fridge.
- Store in the fridge in an air tight container.
- These will also freeze up to 3 months if stored in an air tight container. Simply thaw for 10 minutes before serving.
- Nutrition if using Monk Fruit Syrup is:
- 108 calories/8 grams carbs/0.3 Sugars.
- Nutrition listed below is calculated using maple syrup.
- Category: Desserts/Breakfast/Snack
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 108
- Sugar: 6
- Fat: 4.2
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 1.5
- Protein: 4.9