If you are looking to stop food waste and to save money, use Ground Taco Beef. I love making 4 pounds of taco beef and using it for different meals throughout the week.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, along with a tbsp of olive oil.
- Add the Ground Beef to the skillet and brown for about 8-9 minutes or until meat is cooked through. Drain fat.
- Add the tomato sauce along with taco seasoning to the beef. Allow to simmer on low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Double the recipe to make 4 pounds of Taco Beef
- Category: Entree/Appetizer
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Ground Beef, Taco Meat, Taco Beef, Beef Recipes