These juicy Garlic Butter Steak Bites are seared to perfection and covered with ghee, minced garlic and salt/pepper. If you are looking for the perfect Whole30, Paleo and Keto lunch or dinner, look no further. Simply serve with your favorite steamed or roasted veggie and you have yourself a complete meal.
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat with the 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Cut the steak into cubes and season with salt and pepper. I usually do 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Once the skillet is hot, add in the steak pieces. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. Stir occasionally. For the steak to get really crispy, make sure to drain any excess water out of the skillet towards the end of cooking. Once liquid is removed, place the skillet back on the heat and brown another minute or so. This will give the steak a nice crispy texture.
- Transfer the cooked steak to a large bowl and place to the side.
- To the hot skillet add the ghee and the minced garlic. Heat for 30 seconds.
- Transfer the steak back to the skillet and mix together with a large wooden spoon. Make sure to coat the steak evenly with the butter and garlic mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with your favorite roasted or steamed veggie.
- Make sure to remove excess water out of the pan as the steak cooks. I prefer the steak to get really crispy and for this to happen, the water will need to be drained off.
- If you don’t want to use sirloin steak, feel free to use strip steak, tenderloin or rib eye.
- Category: Main/Appetizers
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 299
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 102.8
- Fat: 13.9
- Carbohydrates: 0.8
- Fiber: 0.1
- Protein: 40.7
- Cholesterol: 119.5
Keywords: garlic butter, garlic steak, steak bites, Whole30, Keto, Steak