- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Add a skillet over medium heat along with 1 tbsp olive oil and the minced garlic. Cook 1 minute until the garlic is fragrant. Add the green beans and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked green beans and garlic to a large mixing bowl. To the green beans, add 1 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, cooked bacon, red onion slices, chopped basil, tomatoes, salt/pepper, and feta. Mix together until combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Category: Side Dish/ Salad
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: fresh green bean salad, green beans, salad, keto, low carb, gluten free