- 2 pieces Cod (or fish of choice)
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/4 cup red cabbage sliced or chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 cup compliant guacamole
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1/2 cup No Crumbs Left marinated onions
- 1 Roma Tomato (chopped)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Before cooking my fish, prep the bowl first, then cook the fish last. If you overcook Cod, it can get a bit chewy.
- Prep your jalapenos, tomatoes, and cabbage on your cutting board.
- Prepare Teri’s over @nocrumbsleft Marinated Onions (1 small red onion sliced thin 3/4 cup olive oil, 1 tbsp. of oregano and 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar. I usually prepare mine the night before and pop in the fridge for best results. Click the link above to go directly to her recipe).
- Heat skillet with 1 tsp of ghee over medium heat and add in your cauliflower rice. When the rice is almost done, add in cilantro and juice from one lime. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove your cauli rice and add to your serving bowls. Next, add your cod filets to the skillet with olive oil and cook 4 minutes on each side. Keep an eye on these and try not to overcook. It should be opaque and flake easily with a fork.
- Build your bowl as desired (jalapenos, tomatoes, cabbage and guacamole) squeeze lime juice and sprinkle fresh cilantro over the top and serve.
Thank you Teri from No Crumbs Left for allowing me to use your awesome Marinated Onion recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Fish