- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup Feta Cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil (For frying)
- In a large mixing bowl add in the ground chicken, almond flour, egg, feta, chopped spinach, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix together.
- Roll the chicken mixture into 8 large or 12 small balls and place on a plate or parchment paper.
- Heat a large skillet on medium/high heat with 1 tbsp of olive oil (This may take 2 batces of cooking. 1 tbsp for each batch).
- Add each patties to the skillet and use a spatula to press each ball into a disc shape.
- Let each patty cook 4-5 minutes on each side. It is important to check the middle to make sure the chicken is cooked all the way through. The internal temp for the patties should be 165F to be fully cooked.
- Remove and serve over lettuce, on top of a bun or serve with a side of vegetables.
- If the chicken mixture is still too wet, add another tablespoon of almond flour.
- Store in a glass container for up to one week and 3 months in the freezer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Entree/Appetizer
- Method: Stovetop
- Serving Size: 1 Pattie
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 0.5
- Sodium: 265
- Fat: 5.7
- Carbohydrates: 1.6
- Fiber: 0.3
- Protein: 28
- Cholesterol: 111
Keywords: Chicken Patties, Keto Recipes, Feta and Spinach Chicken Patties, Chicken Recipes