- 2 3/4 cups bread flour
- 3/4 cup cashew cream ((see recipe below))
- 1 package instant yeast
- 1 tsp sugar or sweetener of choice ((I used monk fruit))
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 tbsp Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 cup warm water
- Balsamic Glaze ((for garnish))
- 2 cups cooked chicken ((chopped))
- 3/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 large tomato ((thinly sliced))
- 1/2 medium red onion ((thinly sliced))
- 1 cup spinach
- Garnish with microgreens and drizzle with more Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and balsamic glaze
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup ((or sweetener of choice))
- 1 cup RAW cashews
- 2 1/4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 5 1/2 tbsp hot water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch of cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, add the package of yeast and sweetener along with warm water. Allow this mixture to sit for 5 minutes to become creamy and frothy.
- To a large bowl, add the flour, and salt. Before transferring the liquid, add the Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and combine with the liquid mixture. Transfer the wet mix to the dry mix.
- Mix together with a spatula until a sticky doughy ball forms.
- Transfer the dough to a floured surface, kneading into a smooth ball of dough. Add extra flour if needed.
- Once ball is smooth, roll the dough with a rolling pin into the desired shape of choice.
- Transfer the shaped dough to a lightly greased pan.
- Add the cashew sauce and layer with the rest of the pizza topping. I usually go in this order: Cashew sauce, tomatoes, chopped chicken, sliced onions, feta cheese, and spinach.
- Add pizza to oven and cook for 20-25 minutes. Garnish with microgreens and drizzle with more Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and balsamic glaze
- Add a small saucepan over medium heat along with the balsamic vinegar and sweetener of choice. Heat until it starts to bubble and bowl. Reduce the heat and let simmer for around 10 minutes or until half is reduced. It should be a thicker consistency.
- In a high speed blender, add all the ingredients for the cashew cream and blend on high until smooth.
Note: If you have leftover balsamic glaze, store in a glass bottle with airtight lid and it will stay good up to 3 months in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish, Snack