- 1 bag kale slaw mix
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard ((I use Annies, it is Whole30 compliant))
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Pour the entire bag of kale slaw into a medium sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add all of the ingredients for the dressing. Mix together until combined.
- Pour all of the dressing over the kale salad and mix until all of the slaw is covered.
- Top with slivered almonds. Enjoy!
This dressing will stay good in the fridge for up to a week.
- Category: Salad, Side Dish