- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup ghee, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cream of tarter
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup ghee, melted
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Golden Monk Fruit (see notes)
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 10 inch bundt cake pan. This will ensure that the cake doesn’t stick.
- For the streusel filling, combine all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the mixtures becomes a crumble like texture. Set the side
- In a large bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and whisk until combined.
- In a separate large bowl mix all the dry ingredients together then transfer the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Combine using a hand held mixer or standing mixer. Turn on medium/high speed for 2 minutes or until the batter is smooth and completely combined.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into the bundt cake pan followed by sprinkling the streusel crumble over the top of the batter. Make sure the crumble is evenly distributed over the first cake batter layer. Pour the remaining batter over the the top of streusel layer and use a spatula to make sure it is completely covered.
- Transfer the cake into the oven for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Place the pan on a wire rack and allow it to cool before removing the cake from the pan. After 10 minutes, carefully flip the pan upside down and remove the cake and allow to cool an additional 30 minutes or so before adding the glaze.
- 1. Place all the ingredients for the glaze in a small sauce pan and bring to boil then lower the heat and allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Make sure to stir the mixture as it heats.
- Transfer the glaze to a bowl and place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes. As it cools the glaze will begin to thicken.
*Remember all ovens cook differently. Be sure to keep an eye on your cake as it could cook faster or slower.
* For the coconut cream, use canned coconut milk and use the thick cream at the top for the glaze.
- Category: Dessert/Breakfast
Keywords: Bundt Cake, Cinnamon Roll Bundt Cake, Cinnamon Roll, Keto Bundt Cake, Keto Recipes, Paleo Recipes, Gluten Free Recipes, Dairy Free Recipes