The Ultimate Easter Charcuterie Board is perfect for family gatherings and parties. Includes colorful fruits, savory meats, ranch dipping sauce, a chocolate bunny, Peeps, cheese, crackers, and cupcakes.
Fresh Fruit, Veggies & Crackers
- 2 cups carrot chips
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 16 oz grapes, color of choice
- 12 oz crackers of choice
Meat, Cheese + Dip
- 10 oz. meats of choice ( I used dry salami )
- 8 oz. block soft cheese
- cheddar cheese cubes
- ranch dressing
- Large chocolate bunny
- Mini Cupcakes
- Cadbury Chocolate Eggs
- To a large platter or cutting board, place the nest and chocolate eggs. In the middle add the cheese.
- Next, add the fruits and crackers, spacing them out around the tray/cutting board
- Fill in the missing areas with the meats and cheeses.
- Finally finish with the Peeps, mini cupcakes, and the large chocolate bunny.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: charcuterie board, charcuterie, Easter, Easter Tray, Veggie Tray