- 1–2 packs apple sausage sliced (Sam’s Choice from Walmart is compliant (Or sausage of choice))
- 1 can of coconut milk ((Or use 1 cup of culinary coconut milk))
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups of chicken bone broth
- 1/2–1 sweet onion (chopped)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Handful of fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp of ghee
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tsp sea salt and pepper (Add more to taste)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 1/2 cups potatoes of choice. (cubed)
- Add 1 tsp of olive oil to your dutch oven and heat over medium heat. Add your sausage, onions and garlic and simmer together.
- Once sausage is crispy, add your chicken stock and bone broth along with your coconut milk, ghee and 1 tsp of olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Add your cubed potatoes, and fresh rosemary to the liquid mix.
- Simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender. Finally throw in your spinach right before serving.
- Feel free to try this recipe in the crockpot also.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Cuisine: Soup