These Creamy Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms are the perfect appetizer for any occasion. They require minimal ingredients but are packed with a ton of flavor and texture. Only 0.5 NET carbs per serving. Whole30, Keto and Paleo compliant.
- 2 (5 oz.) packages of baby portabella mushrooms (around 24 mushrooms)
- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Mac’s Awesome Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a large skillet with olive oil add in the sausage. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until browned.
- Once your sausage is done, transfer to the mixing bowl with the 1/2 cup of Mac’s Awesome Sauce and mix together with a spoon until fully combined.
- Wash and clean your mushrooms (removing stems) and place them cap side up on a cast iron skillet or a coated baking sheet.
- Add a spoonful of the creamy sausage mixture into each mushroom.
- Transfer the mushrooms to the oven and bake for 22-24 minutes or until the tops bubbly and golden.
- Top with fresh parsley and enjoy.
- Leftovers can be stored in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Net carbs for 2 mushrooms is 0.5
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Stovetop/Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 mushrooms
- Calories: 180
- Sodium: 272
- Fat: 16
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Fiber: 0.5
- Protein: 8
- Cholesterol: 41
Keywords: Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms, Keto, Whole30, Paleo, Appetizers